What’s new in E-170 V2:
- Fuselage, stabilizers, winglets, external and internal details
- Performance configuration (same as E-190 but with E-170 values and behaviors)
- New detailed repaints (note that old repaints will not work with V2)
- Simple cabin interior
- Opening passenger doors
- New lighting effects in HDR
- Wing inspection lights
- Enhanced cockpit lights and better resolution
- HD version (only for X-Plane 10.20)
Aerosoft Sim News Goes X-Plane!
We are excited and a little proud too, to offer you Aerosoft Sim News X-Plane or in short ASN XP.
Our goal is to offer different kind of X-Plane news items as well as, on a weekly base; columns, interviews, articles about how things work and much more. I promise you, that will be fun and perhaps it opens your eyes for something new! We also plan to create the ultimate X-Plane Gateway. A source and knowledge centre to all X-Plane developers, publishers, freeware sites etc.
I almost forgot … ASN XP also offers software and hardware reviews of the many products and not only payware stuff!
Ready? You can find ASN XP via URL Aerosoft Sim News Goes X-Plane!
Have fun with ASN XP and whenever you’ve any comments and/or remarks, please feel free to leave a comment.
On behalf of ASN XP,
Angelique van Campen
Supercritical Simulations Group (SSG) is busy remodeling their Boeing 747-8 for X-Plane 10.
The new version will take advantage of some of XP10′s features, like the new external lighting.
But there’s more. The 747-8 will incorporated an enhanced 2D panel, a modified flight model, and systems.